1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Theres alot of strange faces here....

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Blesh, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Pariah and I reactivated for a month to see if we wanna play again (yeah i know, feel free to flame with the "why dont you go back to playing wow" bit)

legends has changed alot, where are all the faces i remember?
  2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    The Barnyard animals likely killed them all 4vrest of the shard
  3. Red Soldier

Red Soldier Guest

i asked the same question last week when i was on-line. i didnt know anybody and nobody knew me (which was a nice change). the game was so different then when i played. guess once your outta the loop your out
  4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    Wish I could have the mana in your sig in UO!!!
    Hey not everyone's different, Dev and Uriah and the ELV alliance gang are still around...
    But ya gotta leave Luna Bank and hit us up at the Humility spawn :p
  5. Darri and I haven't really had the urge to log on since we're doing the Ping-Pong account thing right now. With us unable to keep all accounts active at the same time and also with there being a lack of PC's in the household right now the drive isn't really there. Once we are in a better possition over all you'll probably see more of us, however until then the sighting of us is few and far between :(.
  6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    The Dark Side is strong with this one....