1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client These macros don't work and cause game to crash *sometimes*

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by sibble, Oct 3, 2014.

1. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

I almost didn't want to make this post to give away some of my combat macros, but someone sooner or later will figure it out :) So I made these simple macros, some of them work some of them don't some of them *sometimes* cause the game to crash.

What does not work and sometimes causes game to crash:

Macro1: Store Default Object 1->Waitfortarg->Cursor Target Current
    These type of macros are *extremely* useful in PvP.

Then I tried to split the macro, and it still won't work.
    Macro2: Store Default Object 1
    Macro3: Cursor Target Current

(These did not work prior to patch either, with just Pinco's UI.)

What does work:
    Macro4: Store Default Object 1
    Macro5: War->Target Default Object 1->Attack Current Target

^ This macro basically is built like this: If my default #1 target is on the screen, target him and attack him. If he's not on screen, attack my current target.

Sorry for all the EC bug posts, I'm sure this is overwhelming. I'm more or less just posting a list of stuff that I see would possibly need fixing. I'm still using EC as always ;)

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

how do you use a 'default object' macro in pvp? another player is not an object? you would also need the matching 'target stored object'? I use 'default object' for spinning wool where the defined object is my spinning wheel?

3. sibble

sibble Lore Master

Aye players can indeed be stored as default objects. I've been using it for almost a year now. I can hit the "Store Default Object #" and target a player, then have a macro with a spell that uses "Target Default Object #" and it will target the person I stored. The only thing I can't get it to do is when I hit "Store Default Object #," "Cursor Target Current" doesn't seem to work so I have to manually click on the object/person that I want to store.

4. sibble

sibble Lore Master

CC has a similar action, Target Last Target. The "Last Target" can be an object or a player, can't it? (I haven't played CC in a while)