1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

They are dropping like flies!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just saw it a second ago. I cant believe it, LA Forums will be only MODS by the end of the month!!!!! Well except for Tek and Slack and Me!!!! Anway just want to say Congrats to Basara on becoming the new Miner Forums Mod!!!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That's Miner and SMITH forums, Ty....

3. Guest

Guest Guest

How does it feel inside the event horizon of a black hole?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just like any other day on the LA forum Muhwawawawawa!!!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually, think about it. Mebbe the number of LA shields says how doggone good the folks on the shard REALLY are?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ouch my first true Flame!!!!!! He say I am not good enough to have a shield [​IMG]

Just Joking T proud of you all!!!!!!

7. Congrats Basara! Welcome to the madness. [​IMG]

I believe it does say alot about our shard to have so many shields floating around. Good people around here. I would say mature but..well there is Chango still (and a couple others I'm sure) [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Fran, Fran, Fran ... there are always exceptions. Face it, Chango serves as a good example of what not to be. <shrug>

Can I get back into Chef for munchies now? Puh-leeeze?

9. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congo Rats Basara! Soon we will have to change L.A.'s shard slogan to shard of many shields.

10. Slacktard

Slacktard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I just saw it a second ago. I cant believe it, LA Forums will be only MODS by the end of the month!!!!! Well except for Tek and Slack and Me!!!! Anway just want to say Congrats to Basara on becoming the new Miner Forums Mod!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Speak for yourself loser, they just approached me to be the head MOD of
    everything Stratics!!!
    I AM the Stratics/UO God!!!!!

Bow before THE SLACK!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

11. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

Congrats on your Mod Shield!!!

Lets just hope that Ty, Slack, and Tek all behave on your forums! Their all a trial at times! But heck what would we do without all the humor they bring to the forums!!!

12. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Why would we want to change it? After all, I was the one who came up with the current one.....

13. <blockquote><hr>

Fran, Fran, Fran ... there are always exceptions. Face it, Chango serves as a good example of what not to be. &lt;shrug&gt;

Can I get back into Chef for munchies now? Puh-leeeze?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I love my Chango though [​IMG] What would we do without him?
    It would be boring without Chango, Slack, Tek and Ty [​IMG]

And I guess I could let you back in for some munchies [​IMG] Wouldn't want you to starve. lol

14. Oooooooooo! The power! The power! THE POWER!!!!!! Nope I wouldn't go mad with power..... ahrm.. [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow i feel left out now....maybe i should try for one.....hummm not sure what that would be....hehe Might have to make me own.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats Basara [​IMG]

17. Congrats a bunch, Basara!

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats Basara [​IMG]

Now you can be the total Blacksmith package. hehe [​IMG]

19. Know what's funny? Napa has a tenth of the population of most shards, and has BY FAR the most mod's lol. *laughs*

20. Hellsgate

Hellsgate Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem with everyone being a mod is if there thread gets locked they can unlock it themselfs.