1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

They attack my weak point for massive damage! :(

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BadManiac, Apr 1, 2008.

1. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

Ok, after two posts here, and talking to a friend on ICQ it seems something is out of order here.

My character's suit stats are 70/67/70/68/70, and he has 109 HP.
    Getting hit by a daemon Berzerker does 190 damage and instant death, others seem to take 70-80 damage. Fallen warriors hit for 80-90 damage, others seem to get hit for only 40-ish by them. Warrior and wisp flamestrikes seem to always do 44 damage to me.

Is my character somehow bugged? I am doing the same damage as everyone else, but I'm having one heck of a hard time surviving.

2. R Skye

R Skye Guest

Only thing i can come up with is your EOO on something your not fighting at the time . Then you would be getting hit for double damage.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Along with EoO agianst another mob type, holding an opposing Slayer weapon(maybe spell book too?) can cause mobs to do more dmg. e.g. holding the Pixie swatter while a deamon is attacking you is not good, same with holding a deamon slayer weapon while the fallen warriors are attacking you. If Fetid Essences count as elemtals that could also cause a little havoc(not sure).

4. I dont think they count as elemental since elemental slayers dont work

5. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

I don't have a slayer weapon, I do have a mystic bow. But I seem to take the same ammount of damage even when I have my regular non mystic non slayer bow.
    EoO might be it, this calls for some experimentation.

6. If you have EOO up on something, everything else does huge damage to you, so that would be it. Also, I think it's demon and elemental that are opposite slayer types, not demon and fey.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

also, corpse skin might alter damage

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If you have EOO up on something, everything else does huge damage to you, so that would be it. Also, I think it's demon and elemental that are opposite slayer types, not demon and fey.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the Pixie Swatter was introduced(a long time after the original 6), they made the Fay slayer to oppose the Demon slayer group. So currently the Demon slayer group has two opposing slayers.

... at least according to this stratics page 'http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/slayerweapons.php' which of course is not guaranteed correct.