1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

They seem to have toned down the Berserker Spawn on LS

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_GalenKnighthawke, Apr 1, 2008.

1. that's good...
    once we got to the berzerker portion on origin, I quickly realized that the only way to realistically battle the berz was to exploit pathing. It's much more fun when you don't have to cheat to play [​IMG]

now if they just fix that bug where stuff follows you around at 3x normal speed whether it's aggro on you or not and whether you're invisible or not. That bug is SOOOOO annoying.

2. Lazarus Cain

Lazarus Cain Guest

yup
    the aggro bug is crazy and should have been fixed 2 yrs ago
    yet its still here
    cross a server line witha monster on ya
    you will see
    thats some sort of speed bug which makes monsters follow you like a pet would
    actually its much faster/worse
    how bout fixing this soon pls?
    i die from it quite alot
    i'm sure many others have as well
    hey devs ...take a min from KR to fix the game everyone else plays ...please?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Players speed hack, why shouldn't monsters :p

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Eh, I kinda like the speedhack monsters. Changes thing up, keeps it fresh, keeps one on their toes. Same with the lock trackers ... as bad as being monster RK'd is, at least it is something different from the norm.