1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

They tried...yet they failed

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Freelsy, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They raid Blighted in an attempt to kill me while I farm Silver. I manage to flee on my tamer and return on my warrior. This is the unfortunate ending to there night :(

[​IMG]

2. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Yeah good job. Post on stratics to make yourself feel better :)

We were all running GM crafted crap while you had farties out the ass. Nice one!

Also, it wasn't the end, you went to bed or something. We were waiting for you :(

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

1. You are absolutely right. Nothing makes me feel better than killing members of the opposing factions. Figured I'd post so we could possibly get a big battle tonight from you guys.

2. You cant complain about faction items when you partake in faction fights. You have access to the exact same items.

3. It was the end. Damnation logged out, Ganker was in stat, Kiwillian was in stat, Dantrag was in stat, Nadal was in stat. I didn't want to wait 20 minutes anyways.

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

But it was a fun fight!! Gave me something to do at 2:30 in the AM :). Ganker and I talked for a few minutes after wards and I returned his armor back to him, as well as some of Dantrags. So don't be all but hurt about a silly post :hug:

I am now officially going to bed!

5. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

I'm not all butt hurt, I was just winding you up :)

It was fun.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I figure with all the fartis comin outta peoples asses someones gotta be butthurt...

7. Weakling

Weakling Guest

I am pretty sure astynax would have dominated you guys even if he was just running regular gear....................

8. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I like the WTF!? moment I gave super last night. I bet he did not see that coming! hehe And for all my work I looted nothing from his corpse. Damn guildmates are ninja looters!

9. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

lol yeah, whenever someone dies in the luna square there, you can count on Dantrag and nadal to get most of the loot! damn ninja looters.