1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Thief" Artifacts

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Black Sun, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Are there any artifacts out there (Besides shadow dancer leggings & the burglar's bandanna) that are useful for thieves? I did a little looking around, and I'm curious if theres anything I missed?

2. ShadowJack

ShadowJack Guest

Soulstones to hold stealing [​IMG]

This got me thinking though, they should come up with a full thief suit.

Maybe negates passive detect, fel blocking, and gives animal form speed, so you can steal while running like a wild man.

Call it suit of the shadows in my honor.

3. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

Talisman of the Fey (Ferret Form) gives +10 stealing when in ferret form and allows you to steal while in that form. So if you have all 3 that's +40 stealing. Add in two +15 jewels and the 50 stealing you started with and you're at 120 stealing with no work.

4. ShadowJack

ShadowJack Guest

stealing is easy to raise. Need a suit for profession perks.

Passive reveal is terrible.

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I think we should have a little something more. I mean what we have is nice, but the logical choice for a thief arti (at least in my mind) would be a pair of gloves. Something like the mining gloves that will raise your skill above the cap without the need for a scroll. I was thinking maybe something that aided in stealing and/or snooping.

6. Mark of Travesty 10 stealing / 10 stealth

If you don't need the extra 10 pts from the bandana, this gives you better resists and has HP regen 3.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

assassin suit

8. dabears

dabears Guest

ya i use ninjitus on my theif lol run arund in wolf form lol with 2.6 casting

pop in hotkey on foot steal wolf form gone :p