1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thief, how about stealing from npcs? In Tram

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ghost71, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Ghost71

Ghost71 Guest

How about allowing thiefs to steal from npcs in Tram? They could have gold, maybe magic jewlery, gems etc that would spawn on em. Like bankers would carry more gold, they'd be able to call guards on the thief and also other plalyers could call guards on em. Though what'd happen to the stuff the thief stole after getting guard whacked? And they could be rare stuff for the higher skilled thief to try and steal.

Stealing just isn't the same anymore, you might find somebody in fel but yeah. Now we just steal rares from dungeons or steal stuff off monsters. My one char started out as a thief, nothing was as exciting as walking up to somebody snooping em and seeing something you wanted stealing it. Then running for your life not knowing if a guard was gonna pop out and whack you, or if you was actually gonna get away with it. That was how my thief filled out his first spellbook, stealing the scrolls then real quick dropping em to the book in case a guard got ya.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Stealing from players these days takes patience. Instead of asking for the profession to be completely Trammelised, how about going to places in Felucca where players frequent? If nobody is there...hang out, someone will typically show up...la

3. Ghost71

Ghost71 Guest

Yeah this is true...la

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Now that there is silver farming for the new faction stuff...go to the farming locations. A lot of times the farming is being done by a pet, and the owner is too busy keeping the spawn off them to notice you snooping in their pack...la

5. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I like this idea. :D

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Amen! Let us steal from NPC's in trammel.

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As far as I know you can. At least I stole the Doom 2 healers bandaids.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

8. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

did you ever consider that others may NOT want to play the temp like you do? give the guy some room to breath for goodness sake.