1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thief of the Month April

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nexus, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Click it and Stick it....

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Heh, I failed to pay much attention to my most recent theft and got no screenshot. I'll find something better though.

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

No amazing story. I just followed this genius around while he multi cliented and I stole runic hammers and ancient smithy hammers from him among other mid level thefts. in the picture is the golden runic hammer I stole and a +10 ancient smithy hammer. I also got on an alt and killed his faction friends that came to protect him.

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

stole an axe of the heavens...The mark was ebon praetor. Did it in town guards and he fled as soon as I made the steal so I couldn't get a better picture.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-pvp-thief/239876-stolen-event-item-three.html#post1945193

I'll understand if my theft of this most recent event item doesn't count. I got frustrated by the evening's events and for a while thought my theft had been nullified.

Let this be a lesson to all, EA's staff are great people and Mesanna wants to make all players experience in game a good one.

Also: She knew about my stealing a statue from EM Helios and that I sold it for 50mill....

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This was an easy one but i remembered to take screenshots, this person gated into luna and just hid on the moongate, a quick use of detect hidden and a bit of rustling around later, found something I liked. (I actually have no idea what it is, what it's supposed to do (doesn't seem to do anything), or the value... but I don't own one yet and it looked interesting so that was good enough reason.) Just kinda fell right into my hands with this one, and lucky cuz i was only in luna because I was stalking someone else.

[​IMG]

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

it's somewhat of a semi rare on siege. they turned peoples personal bless deeds into "decorative" when they made it so every char could bless an item with the context menu. great steal though, what a fool for carrying that around.

8. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have to admit, I only logged into UO once this month... though if you're going to do it, might as well do it on a thief!

A 115 fencing, .9 animal lore, and Katrina's Crook off one guy while his orange (enemy faction) buddy tried to get me. There were some fields and such, especially after the 3rd steal and enemy-faction reinforcements came, but nothing a shadow jump couldnt handle. :/

All in all, 3 ****ty easy steals that left me with 2 junk scrolls and a junkier herding implement. :p

[​IMG]

9. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

AH god damnit. Its May already.

That steal was in April, though! :p :danceb:

Ah well. Disregard that.

10. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

115 fencing - 75k
    .9 lore - 45k
    katrina's crook - makes relic fragments - 25-50k

so probably >150k worth of stuff, not as ****ty as you think they are :) (note: siege prices, probably multiply by 10 for atlantic or other shards)

11. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

decent pull for siege.

12. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Did I win for April again?

13. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*shrugs*