1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thief of the Month - January 2011

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nonel, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Let's bring in the new year with some grand yoinks!

:) Good luck, thieves

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Legends - Theft - EM Event item.

Unique hued statue stolen from EM Helios before the EM could engrave it, leaving me with a unique brown statue that can be engraved by the owner with anything they choose. 1 of a kind item.

Pictures coming when I have the time.

3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

How'd you steal it from an EM? And dear god, if you did i'd love to have it to name it something thief-related. Hang on to it for me and I'll raise any amount you ask.

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The event was in felucca inside an EM owned house for battle chicken fights. I'll do a write up and the item is for sale on the stratics rares collectors forum in an auction.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/233950-one-kind-event-item.html#post1901224

This is the item's auction. You're more than welcome to get involved shin. In the hands of a thief, it would be quite awesome. Be aware, this item was stolen by a GOR/BUB member, the ultimate in uo theft.

The rares collectors in that thread are almost all blind deaf and dumb. Every idiot thinks their opinion is equal to the simple and easily displayed facts.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I guess I won january....

6. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its February already!? Gah!

Hehe, yeah, you won. Though we generally prefer to give submissions with a pic of the theft our favor, yours was a good steal (and the only one submitted :p )

Good way to start 2011

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

heh yeah I only have a pic of the item after it was stolen. It's just one of those things, not every theft can go entirely as planned.