1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thief of the Month Winners

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nexus, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

This is a list of the new Thief of the Month Winners:

2012:
    blue pony pwnzer - January
    Omnius - February

2011:
    Omnius - January
    Raptor85 - February
    Omnius - March
    Raptor85 - April
    Raptor85 - May
    Omnius - June
    Omnius - August
    Omnius - September

2010:
    Dryzzid of Atlantic - August
    Dryzzid of Atlantic - September
    Raptor85 - October
    N/A - November (No submissions)
    N/A - December (No submissions)

For others wishing to get their infamous deeds posted here record your steals and post them in the current months thread!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Very nice, Dryzzid! Excellent steal and congratulations.

3. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you! Though, I wish there were more active thieves around to compete :( I can't understand why, stealing is so fun ;)

4. Robthemilt

Robthemilt Guest

You'll see the waves of thieves coming and going with the PVP. I dont know what its been like over the last 2-3 months but right before that the PVP scene was pretty weak on ATL. If no one is in fel only the persuasion thieves really get to work. When I get back in game I'll see about competing with you.

5. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I only started about 2 months ago with my first thief. Went with a ninja thief temp purely for stealing at champs and running away.

For the first month or so the champs were REAL active. Primeval Lich a couple times a day (I snagged a Protector of the Battle Mage, just didn' tget a screenie :D), Coon being done all day, plenty of LLs champs. In the first month I stole 20 swords, 20 resist x2, and the Protector, along with plenty of other 20s.

But the last month has been waaaaay less active. I've been to 0 Primevals in the last month and most of the spawns are Coon in Despise (although I still see people hitting Coon in the LLs too). Pickings are getting slim as they say. So I can understand your point about it coming and going with the PvP.

With the recent bannings its actually been pretty decent in the last week because I've seen a lot of guilds who don't typically do champs, and those guilds usually have poor thief protection/awareness.

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How did I lose April when I stole an event item at an event?

I demand a vote! :p

7. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its politics

... :p

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I will concede raptor is awesome. He's in my Siege Perilous episode.