1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thief Question

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Stealth Caster, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Something happened to me and was wondering if anyone could answer. I was in luna on Siege and I saw someone kill someone so I went over to the body and took a look. I did take some bandages and after I did, people came over and killed me. My question is when I was hitting my macro Guards help, nothing happened. Now I do have a bad reputation as I have been working on poisoning. Then when I was dead the healer would not heal me cause he said I was a criminal and when someone else tried to heal me they couldn't either. Did I do something to be labeled a killer? Did taking the bandages make me a killer since I did not kill the body? Any answers would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

2. Oh and one more thing, I am in the thieves guild.

3. If the person that was killed was blue and their body was blue, you turn grey if you loot it.

Guards won't help you when you're grey.

Healers won't help you when you're grey.

If the person and body were red or grey, loot all you want.