1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

thief style

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Touzoko, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it is well known fact that thieves hate being naked and cold. This thief is on siege, and has discovered blessed newbie floppy hat, which he will part with, and wonder of wonders- very old leather newbie gloves!
    If any interest in these items exists, please allow me to know. Will part for interesting trade or gold.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Not sure why you would get rid of newbied gear. If you need gold, hit me up in game and I'll give you a little pocket change...la

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

none of it goes with my hakama lol. Is all western wear. I shall cbd nice zento fashions for myself, but thought western thieves might wish for such items.
    Thank you for offer. Very kind, and very generous.

4. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I would be very interested, also do you have a clothing bless deed for sale? i dont have loads of gold but we might be able to work something out, been away from forum for a bit as i have been ill but back now, hope you keeping well Nezumi, your starting help kept me on siege and it is my main server now, not been on europa for over a month!

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

have not seen any cbds for sale recently.
    May keep hat and gloves for rainy day disguise

6. Nickster

Nickster Guest

well if you do decide to sell them let me know and i will see if i can afford to buy them off you :)

Did you get my PM??

Nickster

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yes. Been sporadic on and off lately, sorry.