1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by peanutbutter, Jul 23, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

any thieves operating out there?

if so, please contact me here and help give me some pointers... things like: how much snooping/stealing do you have to have to be pretty sure you won't get "noticed"?
  2. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    I have had a thief for about 8 years now, and thanks to insurance/blessed items I kinda cut down on the amount I play him. Then when they "fixed" passive detect a while back, I pretty much quit taking him to fel.

But to answer your question, depending on if you want a fel thief or not. Any fel thief should be 120 stealing and gm stealth. This means you never fail hide and get 12 steps in between stealth checks. If you want a thief to simply steal rares/artifacts, then 80 hide and 80 stealth are plenty.