1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thieves of GL

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Still Frame, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I'm gonna start carrying little books of "karma" around on sieg. 1 per day, any thief who STEALS it (yes i'll notice) will be given karma if they can prove it (i'll keep a log of codes that will be in each book) Should inspire some more thief practice besides factions :p

If your wondering what karma is you must check out Uopvp.net

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

A thief who wants karma all they have to do is heal players

3. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Like i said, you'll have to check out uopvp.net to understand what this post means :p but everyone over there seems to agree that its going to be fun...maybe cause some thief v thief competition.

4. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Them books are so mine. How much karma do you have? 2? lol :)

5. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Right now i think 4, i gave one out atleast for a good post. I'm #2 poster on the site, right behind bloodstone. I'm actually #2 on everything, posts, threads started, time (mostly cuz i left it open all day and its my homepage now) Tupacs a close 3rd on posts.

6. Officerdg

Officerdg Guest

Sounds to me as though stratics is well, pretty much HISTORY BAD NEWS GONE OVER WITH AND A HAS BEEN! LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Once Tupac got on some real forums where every other word you say is not bleeped...he crumbled. It's odd how when someone becomes so defeneless they curl up in the fetal position and start crying...

8. FDAU

FDAU Guest

I believe dor and I gave him suggestions and options on how to ease his pain. Perhaps he followed our advice?

9. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Hmmm...interestings guess ill have to move my thief from driving out the ruffians in skara and do some proper stealing!

10. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The Admins gave a big sigh of relief when you left Dave.

11. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

No thanks I'll pass if i want to put up with cussing I'll just put on a R-rated movie. Ya I do cuss, but I dont need to throw a bunch of cuss words up to say what I want to say, and make myself look important, but if that is what you or others like to do more power to ya. Plus I don't need to know the names of the illegal programs or where you get them at since I will never use them.

12. Officerdg

Officerdg Guest

That may be the case. However, I know u still luv me! Michelle as well! My 2 most favoritest people in the game.

13. BloodstoneGL

BloodstoneGL Guest

It's not for everyone.

14. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Everyone is created equal, some just more equal than others...sorry according to tupac im racist to my own kind, i'll try and keep it under wraps

15. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

More and likely your biggest pains in the ...!