1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Things discovered when decorating and customising my home.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Gidge, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

I placed a large garden bed on the roof, the floor was made to look like a dirt floor. The deed poofed upon placing but the garden bed didn't appear. and I tried to go into customization thinking it would go into the moving crate, but the gump came up letting me know it was there and then was freaking because I could not see it to even chop it. I was heading downstairs and there it was, the floor below. So I was thinking if you are missing yours, and you placed it on the bottom floor, it may be underneath.

I have some randomly placed parrots in my house. When I changed the foundation, they all went under the sign. I was freaking yet again. lol I went into customization once again and they all went back to their perches.

These unnecessary heart attacks are for the birds!!! :stretcher:

Capt. Lucky and Kayhynn like this.
  2. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

about a year ago, i customized and lost a very expensive box under my house foundation. no gm's showed up, and it decayed. i don't customize with stuff in my house anymore.. at all.. i place a house, customize, move stuff in, repeat. that's how paranoid i am.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  3. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

*hugs*

4. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

thanks, lol