1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about coming to uo!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Devils_Reject, May 14, 2008.

1. Well i used to play long time ago but i only played for a couple months but now i think ill try again so what do u think is atlantic pretty hoping these days?

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jump in, the water is fine!
    There is always someone about it seems.

Welcome back!
    And if you need help just holler.
    There are alot of nice folks that are willing to help.

Be Safe

3. Zavala

Zavala Guest

I just recently started playing also. There's alot of helpful folks here so just ask if you need it.

4. ty hopefully ill see yall soon!

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Greetings! And Welcome to the Stratics Atlantic Forum (and more importantly to UO)!!!

There are a lot of great people out there in Atlantic that will be a big help as you get started.

The main things to remember are to have fun and to make friends!

Safe Journeys!

6. Silence_Fair

Silence_Fair Guest

Welcome back! I myself only returned a couple of months ago. Left because it wasnt' fun playing alone. . But I came back and found a whole set of new friends to crawl the dungeons with and do Peerless too. . I never did peerless before and I find that it is fun. . So just look out there. . there are a lot of people on the shard that are fun to know. . :D