1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

thinking about purchasing a nice repeating crossbow

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ayahuasca, Aug 20, 2008.

1. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

was wondering what is out there and what prices were being asked. Does anyone have any on vendors to look at? Must be balanced

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck with that one. Dont know anybody who would use a runic charge on a repeater and thats the only way to get it balanced. Best bet would be to buy your own runic fletching kit and ask a trustworhty crafter like petra to burn it for you.

3. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

why wouldn't anyone use a runic on a repeater? With moving shot and decent speed, I would have thought it a viable weapon. Am I missing something here?

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

Most people go with composites for speed, as you can do more damage over time I believe with appropriate stats.

Other wise Im not sure.

5. Nico

Nico Guest

Minimum damage FTL...

6. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

yes, I saw the damage spread. But previously I saw people opting for less damage/more speed on their melee weapons. I figured that the same would be true for bows as well- though I am now seeing that isn't the case.

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Yea I dont think ive seen anyone use a 'peater in PvP for years.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Its not balanced but I believe I have the nicest repeater on the shard, unless somoene has one sitting some where collecting dust, Mine is the nicest and I have done good amount of damage with it actually, because of mods and DI and such for the temp i ran it on

9. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dont be such a tease, show us what you got!

10. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

You better be able to back those claims up..this bow is totally unenhanced.

[​IMG]

11. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no u dont i do lol