1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about retuning

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Deothos, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Deothos

Deothos Visitor

Hi there!

I used to play on europa years ago but quit just about as Stygian Abyss was published. I don't know anyone remembers me (I used to be in Haven/New Haven helping young ones, the green robed dude) and how many of my old friends are still around.

I've been thinking of returning but figure I'll create a trial account to see whats changed before activating my old account (darn, how do I even do that? lol). Feel free to say hi here, it would be especially nice to see some familiar faces :D

2. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Did you used to have a helper squirrel?

3. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

Im here! Welcome back! Paidric isnt around even if the accounts are still open. The Account management is a mess right now so you better read up a bit on U.Hall I think. :scholar:

4. Deothos

Deothos Visitor

Haha, yes! Deo's little helper! I'd almost forgotten about him :D

5. Deothos

Deothos Visitor

aww darn :(

I haven't heard from him in a while actually.. used to have a little contact through msn.

But its good to see you min :D

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Hey deo,

you didn't quit at Mondains Legacy because I remember you running around as HLP with Paidric and that was after 9th anniversary as thats when I rejoined UO.

Nice to see you back though the youngs of Haven will be pleased (if there are any)

7. Deothos

Deothos Visitor

Nice to see that someone remebers HLP, hehe. And yes, you're right I didnt quit at ML. I meant Stygian Abyss, I'll correct in my first post

I have made a trial account for now to check out any major changes and see if its still fun. If you see me running around feel free to say hi :) I named the char Deothos so I'd be easy to recognize.

8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

I may well see you as I'm attempting a return for the third time, hoping that this time I find a reason to stay.

9. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ishi! hug hug hug! (Cerys here, not playing, but lurking, and missing HLP and A/C)

10. Deothos

Deothos Visitor

Cerys! *HUGS* ... yes I miss HLP and A/C. UO just became less fun when A/C kind of gradually disbanded :(

11. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, that was sad, but there were lots of people with RL stuff happening at the time. A/C was a lovely guild.