1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about returning...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FourCTH, Nov 29, 2008.

1. FourCTH

FourCTH Guest

I used to own about 4 accounts and played exclusively on Siege.

What all is involved in bringing an old account back? Is there some sort of time frame and then you can't anymore?

Also I had accounts registered on email addresses that can not be accessed anymore, If I call EA can I get them transferred to a new email to re-open them?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if you know the user names and passwords all you need to do is go to uo.com, log in to the account on the accounts management page and hit 'reactivate', fill in your cc details and you're good to go. You can edit the email addresses yourself from there.

https://account.ea.com/myacct/uo/uo-hub.jsp?skin=uo

3. How long have the accounts been inactive? I had some problems when I reactivated an old account. I didn't have mondain's legacy so I couldn't do a whole lot until that was fixed.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What was the name of your characters?

5. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Heh, look over the posts on this board. This "wholesome" community really one you want to get involved in?

This place is like some kindergarten playground. Save yourself the premature aging.

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya... What the guy above said... lol.. But if you look at his post history the guy quit many months ago yet still post here all the time....:scholar:

7. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Yep, sold my **** before EA tanked the economy further. Nice to have cashed in before it turned to trammy-blessed-faction-gear Siege. Granted, it was already superdragon, bola tamer-infested PVP before, so not like it made things THAT much worse. *shrug*

8. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Not to mention always seeing the same 15 or 20 people PVPing... in Luna, and Luna alone, was always REAL fun.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you do not like the game that is fine don't play it. But a lot of us still enjoy it and there is no reason you should come to these forums trying to turn people away from UO there is no sense in it. I mean damn if you don't like the game quit posting on these forums.

At least quit trying to make the game/shard sound so horrible.

Do you play Siege anymore? No

Do you have any idea how many people play here now? No

Should you be telling the new people who wanna give siege a shot anything about Siege? Hell no... You don't play our shard...

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Faction items are not blessed btw Azural... another prime example as to why you should not be saying **** about this shard...

11. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

QFT.

12. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...