1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking about xfering to origin!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Devils_Reject, May 27, 2008.

1. Im thinking about moving to origin from my current shard and was just wandering if any guilds are recruiting, mainly pvp guilds that do spawns, raids, or just plain old smash and grab! Also hows production there is the shard overrun with crafters? and last but not least and spots to place a houise?:beer:
  2. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

/create a char and see how you like it before transfering...myself I love it on origin. The people are nice and the pvp is there you just have to look for it...there are alot of good guild there. Housing you can find anywhere. I can help you by giving you a training LRC suit just send me and icq or pm me though here. my icq is 324022862
  3. imo origin is quite a bit downscaled compared to atlantic....you cant say.. look on a vendor and find what your looking for in multiples like on atlantic.. having said that
    origin is my home and there are some truly great people here!!!

as far as pvp well that you'll just have to judge for yourself.

i wish i had my crafter on atl to sell some of my armor i'd be a rich man.... make a new char... cruise around check it out..... g/l
  4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    There is pvp here. I just moved from Pacific and there are some really great people . The Avatars of virture is a large guild that does some of everything.
  5. yeah theres too many crafters hard to sell anything sumtimes really gotta advertise! Im looking for a more low key shard to set up shop and do spawns and meet sum new people1
  6. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

If you don't mind being on a small shard, by all means, welcome!