1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of changing disarm archer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by rookje, Dec 5, 2009.

1. rookje

rookje Guest

I am running now with standard dmg archer only with 700cap 245 statcap

120 archery
    120 resist spells
    120 tactics
    120 anatomy
    90.1 healing
    65 chiv
    64.9 medit

i was thinking of change to disarm archery because we are running with 2vsx with my friend pvp all the time so am i gonna get more out of it in disarm ? what change should i do? maybe clear resist for fencing? or what do you think.
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    How much LMC/MR do you have? Are you human? If the answer is 10+ mr and 40 LMC and human i would drop chiv/medi for fencing and pick up a nasty fork.

If the answer is lower than what I mentioned above and your elf i would drop resist and chiv. Go 120 fence, 100 med, 20 weaving (if your elf) for attunement buff.
  3. rookje

rookje Guest

yeah i dont got so much lmc and mr we just attended to pvp i just first aim resist then the other stuff we do pretty ok but i think we would own little more if change to disarm arch. thanks for advice. i think i go for that medit and fenc