1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of making a sim in TC3

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by princessofsh, Feb 24, 2008.

1. princessofsh

princessofsh Guest

But I'm not sure, never had one I don't think in TC3...what is it like? More locks? Money? What? =3
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You get the joys of testing out new updates before it hits EAland. But no, no extra money or skills.

You should have the slots, just do it for the option...
  3. It's always nice to have a sim in TC3, in case EALand has to go down for something.

And, TC3 is a fun place too, even if EALand isn't down.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm also considering making a sim in TC3 when my short-term goals in EA-Land allow me time for another sim.

Am I right in assuming that in order to avoid a potentially long (and possibly problematic) update each time I switch cities, I need a whole separate game installation?
  5. I have two versions of game installed in two different directories. One located in TSO directory and the other installed in EALand directory. I use one for TC3 and one for EAland. [​IMG]