1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Throwing] Thinking of making a wraith thrower...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by law696, Jan 18, 2013.

1. law696

law696 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 26, 2005

I've recently (6-ish weeks ago) returned to the game. I'm still getting used to things but I have a sampire that used to be my workhorse, I've run around and messed about on her for a bit and I've been having some fun with a mystic/bard (though I seem to suck at playing bards).

I've read about wraith throwers and they look quite fun (I made a newb one and messed about for a bit when europa was down the other day) but I was wondering if making one might open up new places to explore, things the sampire can't solo for example?

Also, what should I focus on for a suit? Same as a sampire suit, just using throwing weapons? and which throwing weapons are best?

Also (2), is there a run-down on which gargoyle artifacts to get for a suit? I've never really played a gargoyle before so I'm not familiar with their existing artifacts.