1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Thinking of moving

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Nistra, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Nistra

Nistra Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My partner is thinking about moving his home base from baja to sonoma. We do a lot of events so we have a "feel" for what the shard it like. What is the housing like though? He'd be looking for a Tram 18X18 in a little to no spawn area.......is that even possible? Ball park for prices?
    I'm trying to convince him to wait until after "spring clean up" so there isn't as much to move. Especially since he's in a castle now. :(

Thanks a bunch
    Ang

2. Hera75

Hera75 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sonoma's population is quite low so you can pretty much put an 18x18 anywhere you want. There are also several tram spots that I know of where a keep can be placed.

3. Nistra

Nistra Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

So kinda like Baja.... Thankyou for the information :)

4. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Just like baja :)

5. Nistra

Nistra Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Don't get your hopes all up Cyanide, it's not me that thinking of moving ..... it would cost way to much in transfers to move all my junk. :p