1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of Returning....

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Tangled Metal, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings everyone. I am considering returning to UO. I am hoping that a few of my Atlantic friends are still around. I was heavily into rares collecting. My mains were:
    Eric of Rhavyn
    Smithy of Rhavyn
    Rowan Elizabeth

I was hoping to find someone who might remember me and have an extra code for me to jump in and have a look around. I don't really want to look around as a newb player so I was hoping to find someone who might part with a 15 day or 30 day code. Apparently I missed the Return to Brit cause I never got an email from UO.

Anyway, send me a PM if you can spare a code, I am sure I can make it worth your while. I left about 2 years ago and kind of regret leaving as I had so much fun.

Thanks,
    Eric (Rowan Elizabeth is my daughters name)

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I used to help a lot of people out. Just thought maybe there was someone around who could return the favor. Guess I will just wait and buy some game time.

Hope to see you guys soon!

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Gametime codes have gotten to be a pain lately... I only see the 90-day codes selling anymore so few are shared around as they used to be. I don't ever see them sold in game stores around here anymore...

Welcome back though... I don't think you will be disappointed!