1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Thinking of returning...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Hey everyone just stopping by and saying hello I been looking at maybe coming back just haven't decided yet, logged in today and wow still have everything lol.

Char names

Static & A Blind Man

I left just after imbuing was released, Ill be 100% honest I thought imbuing was going to be the end of this game, but as we know this game keeps fighting.

Just seeing how econ is going and player base is going (logging in as soon as I patch about 1 year of patches lol)

we will see.
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004

Still a bunch of us here...don't be afraid to jump in!
    A lot of peeps are out fighting the Ophids & Banes...
    Course you will find some down in the Abyss too...
    Oh and at the EM events...
    And bank sitting in Luna..always Luna *sighs*

Good to see you back!
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Hey, bud. Come on back. Still lots of fun to be had.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Imbuing seems to have helped more than it hurt from my perspective.

Welcome back - there's always a need for good merchants (outside Luna).
  5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
  6. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
  7. So what should I do now? I have run the gambit of running shops, auctions, I mean I loved running the outlet and all but it was one of the main reasons I think I left, it became just to much.

Dont know what I want to do lol
  8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The field is open and it's up to you. I'd start by making friends and going from there.
  9. Yeah I think I will just take it slow, I've haven't played a few prof so I think I will dive into that void. It seems most of the pricing has leveled off, atleast from 1 year ago. So looks good. Time can only tell :)