1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of xfering to napa!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Devils_Reject, May 27, 2008.

1. Im thinking about moving to napa from my current shard and was just wandering if any guilds are recruiting, mainly pvp guilds that do spawns, raids, or just plain old smash and grab! Also hows production there is the shard overrun with crafters? and last but not least and spots to place a houise? When i first started uo napa was the shard i started on so now i think im gonna come back....my char names was Sir Drunkenmasta sir drunk Loner Of Death! anybody who still plays that knows me drop me a line!:beer:

2. Loqucious

Loqucious Guest

Welcome to Napa, may I ask which shard you are coming from?

I play on several other shards most often on ATL. I can tell you that ATL may have quite a few more people, but the Napa players are considerably nicer.

As for crafters I have no idea. I have a fel vendor house that sells quite a bit of stuff daily so I assume there isn't an overwhelming amount of us. Or it could be simply that the PVP'ers are anxious to get back to their killing and would rather buy supplies than take the time to make them.

Anyway, welcome back.

Oh and as for housing, just run around your favorite areas, there is lots of space.

3. im currently on atl and its is really populated with alot of crafters its hard for a crafter to make any gold these days there!:bdh:

4. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

Not alot of crafters on Napa. Most items are over priced in Luna of course because of lack of crafters. As for the guild im in we didnt do alot of PvP but we starting to pick it up a lil and were definately going to be participating in the factions. Although not a large guild we still rank in the top 10 guilds in Napa according to stratics. Otis Firefly is out guild leader and the guild is Chaotic Creed. :bdh:

5. Well if your in need of decently priced weaps, check out my vendors behind yew empathy abbey in tram. I don't keep up with them as often as I should, but weapon wise my prices are usually cheaper than luna. I'll drop runes when I get them restocked.

6. I am looking for a guild as well. Let me take a minute to list my skills:

1. Drinking. I'm great at drinking.
    2. Typing. I'm great at typing.

Seriously though, if there are any guilds recruiting that would take a n00b, please let me know.

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

OOO drinking..Im game for that :p

8. Dude!! You would fit in great in our guild!! Our guildleader can't take a pic without alcohol in his hand. Look under the RL picture thread. He's Otis Firefly and holding a beer up to the sky because he thanks the Gods for his beer!!

9. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lmao!...and yes we are recruiting

10. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well, first off if you do move here - Welcome to Napa.

I know about the scene on Atl because I play there also, I run with The Defiant Order [DO.] on Atl.

Aaaaanyway yeah, Napa is a nice shard with some good people, I think you'll like it here :)

11. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just don't give away our bank in Minoc we have had for 8+ yrs. Besides shoulders getting sore & corners a lil heavy lately from SOME OTHER GUY not helping as he use to:cursing: It's getting heavy on this corner ya know! (won't mention any names *coughs* Rogal)

But ya, welcome to Napa if you come here. :beer:

12. dunh dunh dunh im here:gun:

13. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A hearty welcome to Napa! Stay with us a while.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!