1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] This a good Ornate for Sampire Temp??

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Freelsy, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    double axe aint bad, but you really want stam leech
  3. I wouldn't use either of those personally. A sampire's weapon has 3 properties as "must have's". They are Stamina Leech, Mana Leech, and SSI. Anything else you can get on top of those is just a bonus. If you're using the M&S glasses, it's great to have HLA on your weapon.
  4. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Actually I'd say the second one works fine. Stamina leech is ideal, but if you can stack enough DCI you can just keep spamming divine fury (which is what I do). The HLA will help keep your stamina up somewhat as well, though you might have more trouble fighting spellcasting monsters.
  5. GFY

GFY Guest

I have to agree with Chaosy, The second one looks much better then the first.

I would keep looking for a weapon with stamina leech as Connor mentioned. Stamina leech should keep you swinging at max swing speed for more damage over time.