1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"this code cannot be applied to this game account"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by soze, Aug 14, 2011.

1. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

this was when i entered in the rustic theme pack expansion

anyone else getting this?

2. Rupert Avery

yes with game time... lets wait and see what happens i tried it purly as a test :)

3. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yes i got it with 7th character slot and high seas upgrade

4. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Please fix the game codes already.........

5. Vrog Groggor

Vrog Groggor Guest

Yeah, I bought SA and have the same issue. I hope they get it squared away soon.

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I called on this yesterday and the gentleman I spoke with said that it's still going to be a few days before the migration is 100% complete and everything is working as intended.

So we just have to give it a bit more time. I am as frusterated as the next person, I JUST came back to the game and couldn't purchase my SA upgrade until the 5th, which is the day acct. management went down, of course!

7. Vrog Groggor

Vrog Groggor Guest

Same exact situation that I am in. i just returned, and had to wait for payday to buy SA, which was right as the migration thing started.

I am fine, I have a ton to see and do in the game as it stands, just very excited to see the new areas and roll up a gargolyle or 2 :)

I hope it's days and not weeks.