1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This did not really happen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Splup, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

You know that was just a movie right? Just figuring since we'r celebrating 4th of July on European shards :mf_prop:

Have a nice Independence day anyways U.S :thumbsup:

2. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

What's that about?

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

That's the last part of the United States Declaration of Independence.
    That's what today is all about.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If he was US president, does that mean that Barf was Vice President???

"There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry..."

4. Babble

Babble Guest

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

:p

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Russia is our friend Its China I'd be keeping my eye on if I was You.

1 they have sent over mroe poison in toys, baby milk, toothpaste. etc
    2 they hold the largest debit for the USA
    3 They said in public if they cant get us their way they will do it ours and you know they are getting richer by the second off us They have our jobs (think where your jeans are made, the toys, tools etc most of it is made in China.

Dont be surprised one day you wake up under china's rules. They are sneeky one congressman said in a senate hearing ... I tend to agree with him

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah boy, you can't turn your back on those chinamen for a second... rolleyes:

7. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

they givin the july 4th stuff to all but asian shards i assume? then its prolly for us that hate it when the asian shards get somethin we dont.

8. LOL! Truly Ronald Reagan's finest moment!

9. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Forget the Chinese, its the Japanese that control our eat-out food with Monosodium Glutamate!

10. Evlar

Evlar Guest

What about Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan!?!

[​IMG]

11. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hmmmm, China is less of a threat than the goofballs in control right now. The elected officials are killing our freedoms alot faster than China ever could.

12. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah. We can't do China either. They own us now.

13. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Lend-Lease in reverse?

;)

14. lol

15. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm pretty sure Cal, EA's producer, is ex-Navy or something. I think that's why there was so much focus on the 4th. And maybe enough U.S. peeps play the other English speaking shards, I don't know :).

Unfortunately, going on your movie reference, UO doesn't have strippers, either :(. We do have dolphins, though... (*begins campaign for strippers in UO*)