1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This has to make you laugh.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

[​IMG]

Welcome to Siege pvp.

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

As opposed to what Cali???

The 7 v 2 the other night where you just managed to get an invis off and you sat there and watched as your other 6 died and then you ran and gated away??

I just could not and still do not understand that one. You are hands down the best PvPer in GIL/CRUS. Why didn't you at least X heal your guys. You are one of the better mages on the shard and you bailed on those guys without a second thought when the odds where over 3 to 1 in your favor. And before you go on some long winded "I hate faction Arties" speech, remember I am a disarmable dexer which negates every arty I wear. And your pic shows you with the disarm gump active.

I am not complaining just cant figure you out man. You get a fight with no pets, no stealth, just straight up fight and you hide... then bounce.

3. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

For one I love factions and would like to return. And not sure what day your refering to was it the day we dismounted carbon copy and he faction recalled away to just give us counts? Or was it the day before when I had you and the necro on me in lrc?

The only thing my post had to deal with was all the pets.

And a seven vs two? really. I think you might be going a little overboard there.

4. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you really wanna say you cant PvP in a LRC suit okay okay fine. But I was told you guys where out " Looking for a Fight" by your own members. If that was really the case I am sure you were wearing your finest LRC to find a fight in.

And as for the odds

It was me and sunchicken vs Calibretto, Saugus Brisbane, Shipwreck, Gui'ness, Kael.

That is 5 v 2 before your people scattered like roaches. Your trying to tell me there where not more there??

I know your point was about the pets.... my point is why are you complaining you will not fight even if there are no pets.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

While you were here posting we were fighting SP! where were you on that one? And really the king of smoke bombs shouldn't be talking ****. ^^

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Not to step in, however his pic shows a stun active. Dismarm is the icon above the active one. The one with the hand and the sword.

7. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You havent been fighting SP! , we have been raiding all night and everyone is on is with me so who were you fighting. Nobody

8. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

ROFL

So we didn't just fight Bo, Kage, Romulas, and katlyn makenzie>?

Your a funny man.

P.s Does kage wanna buy his suit back?

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes. I should not have been fighting with only 60 str lol :(

10. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Kage , is that the Katlyn Mckenzie from way back?

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No that was me on my lap top.

12. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

ahha that was me again, faction runes. God i love those things, risk vs reward. You panzies wont risk being factions so you dont get those kinda of rewards. I didnt rune just to give you counts, I did it to save my gear, becuase I figured you scrubs wouldnt sell me back my ****. Btw I was being nice until yall attacked me, than I looted your dead corpses. Also anyone who cant kill me on carbon is pretty aweful that character's template is about 1/2 finished.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

hahaha?

Didn't say anything to imply what you did was weak. The runes are available so use them. And theres never been a problem getting us to sell back has there Bo. And it's rather difficult to kill someone when they just recall away, is it not Bo? That's why we play on Siege so gimp ass recall is left to the trammies.

14. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I got your legs, crimmy and sammy helm. I'll put them on my vendor.

15. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Bo?? Where is that guy Bo?? I dont see him in here. He is a stealthy son of a *****. Oh boy here it comes a tough guy movie quote just for you. "Assumptions are the mother of all ****ups"

16. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Know thy self, Know thy enemy.