1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is a real longshot, but here goes...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_MoonglowMerchant, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Does anyone have any screenshots of Willow Downs? It was a group of houses north of Luna at one time.

Rose Fairchild had a house there. Flynn had one that looked like a ship in water. There was an Inn there too.

Anyone?

Long shot, I know.

2. I remember that Ship on the Water house. It was a really nice looking place. Wish I had the screen shot, but sadly I don't even know how to take screen shots.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I used to love Willow Downs Manor. When I saw it decaying, I wanted to reproduce it somewhere else. I took some screenshots and also saved a lot of the items from it (noticeboard, furniture, etc). However, for some reason I didn't have Paint Shop Pro on my main computer at the time, and the Windows Paint program did not save the screenshots as I wanted. So I gave up and most of the stuff was eventually lost.

But here is what I have: -

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]