1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is for all you Sampire Nerds out there...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Freelsy, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Which do you think is better. A Leafblade or Runeblade? I've been running a Runeblade/Twinkling Scimitar for a while and just came into a nasty leafblade. What are your thoughts?

Here's what I'm working with.

[​IMG]

I would like to go with the leafblade because of Fient and AI. Huge damage output, but the Rune blades have high damage output...kinda split.

2. Your twinks need SSI. Other than that, it's really a matter of preference as to which wep skill you prefer and what you're fighting. Leafblades are the way to go with Paroxy, but Twinks are a must have to make Travesty an easier opponent. This is exactly the reason why some of us, myself included, have all 3 wep skills at 120 and sitting on soulstones, with the sampire style weps for each skill to back them up.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I hear ya. I too have all the weapon skills at 120. I'm running 160 stam though, havent ran into a problem yet of swinging to slow with the twinkles.

4. Most find the problem comes when you get hit by a heavy hitter a few times in a row and the stamina leech doesn't go off. Having SSI on the weps offsets quite a bit of stamina loss from damage.

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Which are you having the most problems with? Dying or dealing damage?

6. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Neither honestly....Don't die that often, only when I get ballsy. Connor pretty much answered it. the Leafblade has it's role on some monsters, where the Runeblade may work better with others...Honestly though I think Im gonna stick with the Leafblade for now.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Leafblade is generally the better choice. (one handed on top of everything else, chug pots)

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I :heart: leafblades and Daishos.