1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This Is For You Blaze, Razic, TookiWartoot

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KVJ, Sep 21, 2008.

1. KVJ

KVJ Guest

[youtube]<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/isfmKb_RP7U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/isfmKb_RP7U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>[/youtube]

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

isn't posting videos with racist slurs and curses just as good as evading the ROC filter?

3. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I do not hear any racist slurs. This video was shown to the general public on MTV. I'm sorry you take this as racist, maybe you are truly racist.

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL its an ol dirty ******* video, i only assumed it had racist slurs. Seriously though, didnt you say goodnight in the other thread? i think you need to just go to sleep and get some rest, you're obviously a little off tilt right now after getting WTF pwned

LIKE THIS
    [​IMG]

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Wasnt it you who was complaining about KoC posting cropped pics? Just wondering .

6. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

sings....*hey, say hey, baby i gotta your money, dont you worry, say hey*

*head bobbing, hips rocking, eyes sssssmiling*

sings some more.....

whatever....its a good song!

Any my "friend" loves it when i sing it to him!!! but only if i'm holding money!

7. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

8. razic

razic Guest

cry more?

and who the f*** is TookiWartoot?

Sometimes your ignorance amuses me.