1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*-* This is incredible *-* My fav game FREE

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Paula777, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

Since my accounts are hitting the end of current billing cycle, I had to finally check out what the whole playing for free is all about...

And OH MY, this is SWEEEET!!
    I could just log in with my expired accounts and play away in TC3!
    Creating a new account just for fun - no code needed - no forms to fill out - never thought it would be this freaking easy!

This is the best SIM-DAY of my life!
    Also a VERY VERY good RL-DAY!! My favourite online game for free!!

I wish you all the best in EA-Land and a BIG FAT THANK YOU to those who made it happen!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they made a great decision on the free account thing, now no one can compain about the money

3. Bear in mind that the free accounts are quite heavily restricted, more than I pictured it to be.

The good thing though... free accounts can now play in EA Land too [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

oh joy i get to wander around and watch everyone else do what i used to be able to do, for free! [​IMG]