1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

This is missing from the Stygian Abyss beta test signup page!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkVoid, Jun 2, 2009.

1. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

To EA/Mythic Devs: If the submitter is outside of the USA/Canada, there is no apparent way to fill in what state they're from. I'm in Australia, so I left the state as 'please select state' and filled out the rest of the beta submission.

I don't know if you do take people who haven't beta-tested before, but when my dad got the KR beta, I gave him a lot of help on beta related bugs, the form doesn't have any fields for special cases like family members who might help out the main beta-tester.

Cheers ...

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sorry bub.. the acceptance/rejection notices go out this week. You're a tad too late, along with the people who wanted a secure site.
  3. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

To Sweeney: This is still useful information that they need to take into account for the next time they make up a beta test page. Some companies allow an active selection change based on what country the player picks and update the state that way.

I don't see anything which states UO:SA is going to be the only expansion in UO's future, and this is one of the things to remember for the next beta-test.

Cheers ...

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I completely agree.. but as I said, you're about two weeks too late.
  5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    I'm betting we still have a week and a half til they actually send anything, go ahead and sign up.