1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

This is Pathetic of EA to have the game down this long.

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by TomandJerry, Sep 8, 2009.

1. TomandJerry

TomandJerry Guest

i am on the west coast and i am already like WTF!! lol i cant imagine you people on the east coast that its already 1pm.. LET US PLAY LET US PLAY!!
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    I for one, don't mind the big down time. What I DO mind is the complete and utter silence about when codes would/will be available, and when the server was going down/coming back up.

Maybe it was difficult to predict, but jesus, it would have been nice to not have to find this info out on UOjapan's website.
  3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

You would hate WoW then.. Last week my server was down there for about 20+ out of 48 hours.

This is nothing!
  4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
  5. Mayadevi

Mayadevi Guest

Same here.

I really can't think of a good excuse for launching an expansion in secret !

The silence is disturbing.

As of noon EST , I still couldn't find any official word on the wonky US ONLY, ONE Per customer, Ect... It's nice of people on the forums to post their results, but I'd think after several posts to the Herald they could at least answer some of the more major questions that have potential to stop people from buying upgrades.