1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is pretty cool, someone has been listen to us.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Millie, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

[​IMG] [UO Herald] Message from the Game Masters
    In recent live events we have had some players who have been disruptive to the Event Moderators and other players. Going forward any player that disrupts an event will be asked to stop from the EM hosting the event. If the player continues to disrupt the event they will be removed from the area and a GM will be paged to handle the situation. Based on the GM’s investigation and findings, their account could be subject to punitive actions. If you would like to dispute such actions, you may click here and leave a detailed description.

2. Harlan

Harlan Guest

They are going to bring back UO Jail!!?!?!?!?!?!?

3. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Bring back?!
    I was there just two weeks ago!
    I didn't do anything naughty, I was having an issue with my 2nd account not wanting to join factions for some reason even though no char on that account was in factions...
    needless to say the GM who was "helping" me had me sitting at the faction stone and telling me to do all sorts of stuff that didnt relate to me and got ganked by many people....
    GMs arent allowed to res us so I had to run to the healers where i was ganked AGAIN...by the same people....
    needless to say i died a total of 4 times to the same people till the GM finally took me to jail so i could talk to him

Word of advice to faction people....
    If you want people to JOIN factions.....dont kill the blue standing infront of the stupid stone! wait for that blue to turn ORANGE....that way you can at least get a kill point and silver!

4. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

oo take any pics of the jail? i wanna see it without "seeing" it

5. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

uo jail is easy to see just go to buc's inn you'll see the room with all the moon gates and the jail room that has no doors. there is a sign right in the middle of the room that says " You were brought here because you were found unattended macroing. Please consult................"

6. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

if you look on uoam there is another jail as well

7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

There is another jail.

It's basically a couple rooms in the middle of a black hole. I got sent there once for back talking to a GM after he showed up at our Harrower years back.

Apparently he didn't like being corrected of his lack of knowledge =/