1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is really annoying...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ChReuter, May 14, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

And I'm sure it's probably to complicated to fix...

[​IMG]

Notice how the tree bleeds all the way down on the bottom floor of my house? It's placed 2 stories above on one of the turrets. Like I said though, I have a feeling it would take to much work on the dev side to fix it. rolleyes:

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

UO has a pretty bad vertical axis system. Tons of bugs having to do with it.
    Walls do a good job of blocking things from size to side, but ceilings and things are awful for blocking things in the same way.

3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Ohhh... that IS annoying. Especially when it's a tree from a neighboring house!! I've since moved... but I used to have an entire orchard overshadowing my living room. UGH!

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

does the tree prevent you from accessing the chests via dbl click? or just an annoying transparency?

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Used to have a house in front of mine that placed items on the roof and floated up to blot out my doors. Good thing then could still recall into castle court yards.

6. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Just annoying thankfully... Well maybe if it did block access it would get fixed. =<

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Trees always seem to make interesting design choices hehe :). I had a tree like that (apple) but it overlapped my adjacent house in a way that didn't bother me ... now I just have this tree to deal with so I put a claw by it hehe (I'm far, far away from a deco guy, lol).

[​IMG]

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

The stuff of nightmares....