1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is really embarrassing...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by startle, Nov 1, 2011.

1. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I got my first vendor spot in Luna and I can't figure out how to put gold on it to pay for the daily charges... How do I do that?
    :eek:

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They'll take it outta your bank as needed...

Not sure if they'll take it outta checks but I think they do.. but I just keep 300k or so in cash to take care of my new vendor and insurance, and so forth.

3. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can drop gold on the vendor (literally) to get a little 'float' money on it :).

Lucy

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie

Just tried it and Lucy is right.. my new vendor spawned with 4 gold on her.. dropped 10k and I got a message telling me how long she's gonna work for me at that salary.

Not 15 minutes after I gave her the gold some dude named JauNKillU showed up on an Ostard and off they rode.. Hope she shows up in the morning for work.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

6. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

theres a trick to put large amount of money on your vendor. You only need a bod book with a bod inside.

:scholar:

Price the bod inside the book with the amount you want that the vendor will have. Then put the bod book inside the vendor with "not for sale" tag (put the book inside the vendor and hit Esc button). Then you will only have to buy the bod inside the book at the vendor , it will allow you to do.