1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is the only thing I would quit UO for...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jun 4, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

http://www.massively.com/2008/06/02/sci-fi-channel-creating-hybrid-tv-series-and-mmo/

Imagen, they use your in game footage and remake it into part of the show, do you know how freaking awesome that would be the day after the episode? Like in guild chat:

Cash: Oh yeah waffles! You see me slay that demon on sci fi channel last night? I loved how they enhanced my weapon to look so bad ass.

or even better, if they used pvp footage to show a fight in storyline play out

Cash: OMG not only did I pwn you last night, but tonight I get to watch my digitally enhanced ass kick your digitally enhanced ass across the field.

Incase your too lazy to read the link, sci channel is planning to make an MMO/TV show, where the events in game effect the show and they plan to use and then enhance in game footage in the show, simply awesome, and of course its gonna be futuristic, we need more sci fi MMOs.

2. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

it says battlestar galactica was gonna be the original show they did it with but decided not to. if im not mistaken its about to end very soon. maybe theyll replace it with that. it has the potential to be very cool or immenently lame.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!