1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This is what you get for being lazy and rushing to resize a house (PS the GM Rocks)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

*Face Plant*

(Updated the Gm came)

Fastest response time ever and the Gm was funny. Gm Blank is my fav. You know who you are :party:

2. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

Re: This is what you get for being lazy and rushing to resize a house (PS the GM Rock

I think it is so stupid you can give a GM's name when they help you, but when they don't help you you can't.

3. Lord Gareth

Re: This is what you get for being lazy and rushing to resize a house (PS the GM Rock

errr maybe you cant *Rushes to the rule book* eeeeppp

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I asked an admin about giving names of Gms if they even do good things not long ago, 'Offically' you should leave out the name.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Next time that happens try changing your foundation style. It usually pops your stuff out under the sign.

6. Lord Gareth

Really? Thank you soooooo much. I will let people know. As for the GM name I fixed it *smiles* Just not every day GMs get a praise *Smiles*

I ask them to build a moat around my house and if they could place a bridge.

They had a funny response but I cant share it.