1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This message those who live in Oasis or are interested in it...

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Sonoma Sam, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Sonoma Sam

Sonoma Sam Guest

Oh yes...each time i'm there I have to bring the okrkin man. I blame Fenny's shoddy housekeeping.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

My friend used to own the small marble way back when in our newbie days, it was funny cause we named it the "death trap"

lol good times /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

3. I am Lord Minauros, Mayor of Oasis, and I am seeking any who might have a residence in the fair city of Oasis. I am currently working on a map project in which people will be able to click on the various buildings to get a decription of the building/shop and the owner of the said building/shop. All I would need is screenshot of your paperdoll and a description written about the building sent to [email protected]. Once I receive it I will then convert it over to HTML and upload it to the City of Oasis website. I am also trying to get a petition signed to get OSI to clean/adjust the spawn in the city of Oasis due to the over running of it by scorpions, orcs, harpys, and various other critters. You can veiw and sign the petition by going to this thread: Petition for a Better Oasis and posting a message of support for it. Here is a picture of the map I have of Oasis and all the buildings located in the city:
    [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sign the petition thread (linked in Min's thread)... not in this thread!!

Mods, any chance of getting this stickied for a little while so it doesn't slip away?

5. Sorry Mina...... Cant post on your petition cause it wont let me log in for some odd reason.

6. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I would sign the petition but its a long story why i cant use the guild forums lol

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!