1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This one are want being pwning noobs in day of thurs

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Feb 19, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

srsly....

Discuss?

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

DID YOU JUST SAY ?

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

No really, whats going on today siege perilous?

Someone stealing something?

Some NEW training skills?

Maybe some gank squads running around?

Perhaps a little board pvp?

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

You sir win a neon colored tree, meet me at 3 tile isle to claim your prize in about 6 hours.

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Seriously, be there or I will punch you in the face.

I will fly to your house in jersey, get a cab to your "parents tiny basement", walk into your room, greet you promptly, make fun of your east cost accent, make you say the world "bawlls" three or four times, and then punch you in the face, if you do not meet me at three tile isle in 6 hours.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Oh snap...lunch break is over, gotta run!

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I DONT LIVE AT HOME!!! GOD!! nor do i live in JERSEY Pshh rich snobbs over there!!!

I dont want ur treee i got work in 10 min PEACE FOCKER!

7. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

not everyone in NJ is a snob..... :]

8. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

HEY NOW!!!! Don't be busting on Jersey or no more hammers for you!! :lick:

@Cash- don't be busting on our accents either!!

9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

You and E's accents aren't bad at ALL. I went to basic with a guy from Jersey and he sounded like one of the guys from Jerky Boys

10. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

OMG!!! Jersey is hell. I have done mall construction work there in the past. The government is almost as corrupt as Chicago. The people there talk funny, and the unions...well, I hold those opinions to myself.

It took me 18 months to get a permit for a simple project there. I had a city electrical inspector cancel because the inspector refused to cross a union picket line. The work took 1/3 longer to have done, and cost a 1/3 more than the cost of non-union work.

For some reason you people think it's funny to discuss what exit you live off. Oh, and I can't even pump my own gas there...by law...la

11. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

All inspectors are useless, every single one I have ever worked with. I took the time in HS to go through an electrical course and apprenticeship program simply because if I didn't want to go to college I could fall back on a well paying trade. We built houses for charity, habitat for humanity type stuff. We had a construction class, plumbing, electrical, roofing, etc. And we would all go out and do our parts and then be inspected. Without fail, EVERY TIME the inspector would either:

A) Not show up at all
    B) Show up 2-3 hours lat
    C) Bust balls over small tolerances(such as wire hanging outside of a receptacle box more than 6". There is a .5" tolerance in Indiana but some of these jerks would choose to ignore it and make us run entire circuits again)

God I hated electrical work...

12. TheScoundrelRico

I had the head building official in West Windsor (Princeton) hold a tenant's C of O because their marketing department actually had the nerve to announce their grand opeing before "HE" issued their opeing notice. He was ready to sign it, but held it for 2 weeks...to show them.

Hell, as landlord representative, the same building department made me fly in from Cleveland to meet with the plan reviewers before the tenant's were allowed to submit their plans for review. 30 minute meeting...took me all day since I would fly in and out of Newark.

Was actually extorted by the mayor of a city. He claimed that since we were going to build two buildings (on our property) we were taking green space away from the community.To make up for that, he wanted us to renovate a building in their downtown to create a community center...if we didn't, our proposed buildings would never get allowed onto the planning boards agenda...la

13. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) You have to be from Jersey to get that joke.
    2) That's right- Jersey Girls don't pump gas!:D

As for the rest of your post, well I can't really comment. I'm sure many states in the country have the same issues you mentioned.

We don't talk any funnier than people in other parts of the country!!:lick: People from North Jersey tend to sound like they are from NY. People from South Jersey (like me) tend to sound like we are from Philly.

Actually, North Jersey and South Jersey are VERY different from each other. It sounds like you did work in North Jersey. They are crazy up there!

j/k spree!:D

14. TheScoundrelRico

Actually, I did work in Princeton, Hamilton, Mount Laurel and Atlantic City. The whole state is corrupt. The only other locations that are as corrupt from my experience...

NYC
    Los Angeles
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Miami (the whole of Dade County)
    and maybe Boston

...la

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why only a "maybe" boston?

16. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You mean Spree talks funny?

17. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't live in North Jersey with the guidos or in South Jersey with the hay seeds. I live in Central Jersey I don't live any where near the Turnpike or the Parkway. In last 5 years i think i was on either of those roads 2 times. If you want to talk about people that talk funny listen to some one from Baltimore.

18. archite666

archite666 Guest

yes.....*twiddles fingers* my plan is coming together...

19. Queen Amy

Queen Amy Guest

*scratches head*

Um,

Doesn't EVERYONE live,

well,

at home?

=)