1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player News) This Week on Chesapeake: January 26th - February 1st

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jan 26, 2015.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    The easiest way for me to add things to this list is to either post them on the forums or PM me with them. Please try to get events to me no later than Sunday so I can post it by Monday.

Things that can be added: EM Events, City events, Player run events, Guild meetings, Auctions, etc. I will include almost anything that you want the public to be aware and possibly attend. Help me help you by keeping me posted about upcoming events!

If you can PM me with screenshots from events and a brief description, I will try to do a week in review as well!!

Tuesday: The Keeper's Request. EM Event, Tuesday January 27th, 8pm EST, grab a gate at Luna Bank!

Wednesday: Unbound, EM Event, Wednesday January 28th, 7pm EST, grab a gate at Luna Bank!

Thursday: An Icy Investigations II, Thursday January 29th, 8pm EST, Jhelom - Hand of Death Guild Hall

Friday: Vesper Auction, Friday January 30th, 8pm EST at the Vesper Auction House
    #1 DreadLord Lestat, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    NANOC and Riyana like this.