1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

This weekend beta keys available

Discussion in 'Roxey Inn' started by Winker, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

MORPG.com and Zenimax Online Studios have partnered to give away beta keys for this upcoming weekend's beta event for The Elder Scrolls Online. Grab a key now while supplies last! The beta event will run from Friday, Feb 28, 12:00pm ET – Sunday, Mar 2, 11:59pm ET.

16,739 Keys Left

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm?offer=498&val=1&uh=422005183684CA545514BFD4253525A5

Just sign in to get a beta key if you have not got one posted out

AirmidCecht likes this.
  2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like no sleep for me this entire weekend :cool:

3. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Currently updating via the Patcher.

I'm inviting my ex-fiancee (long story, don't ask) to play. Her sons just bought her a new gaming computer and she needs to test it out...currently she only plays LOTRO.

TQQdles™

Winker likes this.
  4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Download is massive and as its been hit by millions of people it soo slow. I have been downloading for 20 hours now and only got to 14%. They said they had 7 million people subscribed for Beta... Could be a fun weekend or a lagged out one. I bet the server gets well stress tested this weekend.