1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] This wierd little ball of dirt

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by KupalaUO, Dec 20, 2012.

1. KupalaUO

KupalaUO Visitor

Nov 24, 2012
    Spring cleaning! Yeah i activated my second account and began cleaning out the bank of those character's. I managed to stumble upon this wierd little item, i have a vague memory where i actually got it from though since the account itself has not been activated since forever. I found a little, but no useful info about the item on uoguide.com.

Do you lads and lasses think it might be worth something? Or just add it to the trash pile? :)
    uoguide link: http://www.uoguide.com/Blackmoor
  2. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 10, 2007
    Its an old Necro reagent. Unfortunely its the most common.... price would prob be less then 500k. To put it in perspective I have on of a couple different ones but I have like 150 Blackmoor.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    It used to spawn on every Lich Lord, pre AoS