1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Those mages NW of the UEVs

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Tuan, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Nov 2, 2013
    I think they're called "the cursed" or something. In any event, has anyone killed one of these? It seems that someone lured one into the passage between the moongate and the UEV spot.

I can't tell if they have a huge pile of HP, or they HLL or whatever. Also I notice that there's some message about my mana becoming corrupted, or my mana becoming linked, even if I am not meleeing them. I've whacked against one a bit with my Vampire Paladin, and sent a pile of summoned EVs against it, and never got it lower than the first sliver of red.

Is there some trick to killing these things? Do they really have 20k hp, or was I under the influense of some wierd mana leech / life leech effect?
  2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 8, 2011
    They are easy for my Melee Archer. Just don't use HLL weapon and VE because they use a tainted life force aura which cause life leech options/skill to hurt the player rather than heal.