1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Those poor sheep

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

I finally saw the new and improved sheep late last night. What a horrible thing to do to an inoffensive bunch of pixels. When I think of all the art that needs love in the game, and the fact that someone was paid to "improve the look of the sheep" I shudder.

I hope this is not a sample of the art we can look forward to. If the graphics are retooled like this, I will finally cancel my accounts.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not another threat about sheep! *shakes head*

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

http://vboards.stratics.com/2009712-post2.html

*I still think the sheep look awesome*

4. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*Throws away velcro gloves and rubber boots*

5. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

All of my characters are having trouble sleeping at night because of counting those ugly critters.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I think they look just fine...

I actually like how they actually look sheared now.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I stopped being interested in sheep once you couldn't keep them in your house to shear. I used to take wool from Yew pens or Del and manually make cloth all the time. Then I gave up and just started to buy cloth from NPC vendors in bulk, hehe.

This idea may seem silly, but sheep should give a chance for something useful like special cloth or something. There really isn't any worthwhile reason to shear sheep once you have money in this game, and you can't keep them in your house like livestock.

Anyway, the new daemon graphic change (from awhile ago) was more annoying to me than the sheep one. :p

8. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They just don't fit the art style of the classic client :(

9. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I must agree with the OP and Koric they dont belong in CC. You can clearly see that they are EC made. They dont look right in CC. Once you sheer them they revert back to the old look which is a relief. The only good is that you can see them a mile away.. as they look like clearly something that dont belong.

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

TheGrimmOmen has already confirmed that these are not intended to be in the Classic Client and the error will be rectified. - Larisa has already posted the relevant link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.